This was rated the best printer under $200.
Assembly will be begin this evening and hope to have a first print by the weekend. So far this new hobby has generated quite a project list.
- Build and upgrade Ender 3
- Build and install OctoPrint
- Investigate camera options (picamera, endoscope, time lapse)
- Plan out temperature, voltage, humidity, smoke/fire detection systems.
- Design and plan for remote power cutoff for printer.
- Build and install 3D Printer Monitor with ESP8266 Wemos.
- Build and install remote fire/smoke detector and alarm system.
- Design and build/buy enclosure for printer for better temperature controls and fume/particulate control. Possible venting out of the house.
- Design and build ESP8266 Temperature/humidity monitor for PLA storage, using IFTT.com for alerts when humidity is getting to high.
- Design and build Pi/Arduino system to monitor relative pressure in the enclosure to keep a negative pressure to contain odors and particulate out of the house and vent it to the outside.
|First glimpse Ender-3|
Primarily this printer will be used to print quad copter parts, ham radio parts, and some random prints.
Post a Comment